ATTORNEYS, Lawyers, Counselors, and Mouthpieces: Wm Billy Kennerly, Jr. Wm Kennerly Wm Kennerly, Sr. Don Dubbins uncredited Russell Thorson Age 30 Age 50 Age 70 Notified Leslie that Brought codicil to Flew to airport mill had been sold Catherine's will to discuss new will Episode 480 Episode 25 Episode 435 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Robert Wainwright John Wainwright Matthew John Wainwright Visits Calvin Hanley Hannah Cord's Peyton's attorney visits After hours attorney visited by with Steven Cord in the Pharmacy Steven in Boston in the mansion Gregory Morton Roy Roberts Paul Newlan Age 40 age 60 Age 80 Episode 46 Episode 492 Episode 206 Ages approximate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Theodore Dowell Steven Cord John Fowler Lawyer Lawyer District Attorney Episode 24 Episode 110 Episode 117 Atty. McVeigh Jerry Carter Betty's Asst. D.A. annulment Episode 353, 396 Episode 49 Episode 508, 514 260. W. J. Bill Anderson, mentioned
We generally refer to Theodore Dowell as a lawyer. We generally refer to Steven Cord as a lawyer. We generally refer to the Kennerlys as attorneys. We generally refer to the Wainwrights as attorneys. Jerry Carter is an attorney, Asst. District Attorney. John Fowler, Jr. was the District Attorney for Peyton County. He eventually became a judge in Boston. Steven Cord was appointed interim District Attorney by Judge Irwin A. Chester. He tendered his resignation of the interim appointment, following his receipt of the Blaine report. 049. Lawyer McVeigh represented Betty Anderson Harrington at the annulment hearing against her husband Rodney Harrington. HOME
- Jerry Carter-William Sargent-Asst. D.A. of Peyton County.
- Steven Cord-James Douglas-represented the Peyton interests in Peyton Place, defended Rodney Harrington and Lee Webber. Prosecuted Martin Peyton in the competency hearing. Refused to represent Sandy Webber in her divorce from Lee Webber. Refused to Represent Adrienne Van Leyden in slander suit against Dr. Rossi.
- Theodore Dowell-Patrick Whyte-Local Peyton Place lawyer.
- John Fowler, Jr.-John Kerr, Jr. prosecuted Rodney Harrington and Lee Webber.
- John Fowler, Sr.-Prosecuted Elliot Carson sending him to prison.
- William Kennerly, Sr.-Russell Thorson. 480. Age 70
- William Kennerly-uncredited 025. Age 50
- Billy Kennerly, Jr.-Don Dubbins, 448. Age 30
- Lawyer McVey-represented Betty Anderson Harrington at annulment hearing.
- Martin Peyton-graduate of an Ivy League school.
- Matthew John Wainwright-Paul Newlan. Age 80.
- John Wainwright-Roy Roberts. Age 60.
- William Robert Wainwright-Gregory Morton. Age 40. [Note: The character Roy Roberts, played by Sherwood Price, was Betty Anderson Harrington's date in NYC.]